Edit your page content
Notice To Clients
The pandemic caused by Covid19 is no doubt on everyone’s mind. During this time, the safety and health of our clients and our staff is the top priority for Novus Vita Counseling. During this pandemic we are considered an "essential business" and we will remain open to serve the mental health needs or our community. We have staff that is available to answer your calls, Monday - Thursday from 8:30 am-5:00 pm. After hours, Friday and on weekends you may be required to leave a message but we will do our best to return your call within 1 business day.
In addition, we would like you to know that we are taking every precaution to ensure that when you visit our office, it will be a safe and clean environment. To that end, we want to make you aware of the steps we will be taking to protect everyone’s well-being. We always maintain high standards for facility cleanliness, but as additional actions we will be implementing the following procedures and policies:
- Using anti-bacterial wipes and disinfectant spray at the start of, and throughout, every day.
- Wiping down frequently used surfaces, such as the front desk, front door handles, stair hand rails, etc ...throughout the day.
- Have hand sanitizer available for use by both clients and staff.
- If your clinician is not feeling well we will reschedule you.
- If any staff members are not feeling well we will require that they not be in the office.
- If you are not feeling well please reach out and we will find another time for you to come in for your appointment
Thank you for your continued support! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to our administrative staff, (603) 232-6987.
All of us at Novus Vita Counseling hope you remain healthy during this difficult time.