Novus Vita Counseling offers clinical, supportive, professional therapeutic solutions.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has caused many businesses and individuals to conduct life differently, and we are no exception. We at Novus Vita Counseling would like you to know that we are taking every precaution to ensure that when you visit our office, it will be a safe and clean environment.
To that end, we want to make you aware of the steps we have taken to protect everyone’s well-being. We always maintain high standards for facility cleanliness, but as additional actions we will be implementing the following procedures and policies:
- Using anti-bacterial wipes and disinfectant spray at the start of, and throughout, every day.
- Wiping down frequently used surfaces, such as the front desk, front door handles, stair hand rails, etc ...throughout the day.
- Have hand sanitizer available for use by both clients and staff.
- If your clinician is not feeling well, we will reschedule you.
- If any staff members are not feeling well, we will require that they not be in the office.
- If you are not feeling well please reach out and we will find another time for you to come in for your appointment
Introducing Telehealth Services
How it works:
- For new and existing clients, we verify that there are no current limitations with regards to insurance
- For existing clients, if you have not already signed the appropriate documents. they will be emailed to you for an electronic signature
- For new clients, intake paperwork will also be emailed for you to complete, sign electronically and return via email
- An appointment will be scheduled for you by our administrative staff (just like we do now)
- At the time of your appointment you will receive a call from Novus Vita Counseling
- After business is concluded i.e., payments and scheduling of the next appointment, you will be transferred to your therapist.
- Although these are conducted over the phone, they are to be treated as a regular therapy session
- Clinicians will be conducting these sessions from their office, on a dedicated line, at Novus Vita Counseling
- All payments will need to be made by credit card, over the phone, no signature required
This service may not be suitable for all clients. The behavioral health clinician in consultation with the client will determine if telehealth services are an appropriate option.
Regarding COVID - 19
Visit our Announcements Tab